We collect information that can identify you personally, such as your name, mailing address, telephone number, email address, credit card information, etc. (“personal data”) only when it is voluntarily provided to us by you or by a third party (such as a travel agency) on your behalf. We collect personal data when it is provided through forms on our websites, mobile applications, over the phone, through physical mail or e-mail, or in-person.
This website does not collect, save or store any personal data from you while you simply browse this website, unless you voluntarily and intentionally provide it to us (for example, by making an online booking or requesting further information).
Our servers automatically collect certain technical, non-personal information when you use our websites or mobile applications (“usage data”). Technical data may include your browser type, operating system, page views and clicks, IP address, unique device ID, and referral URLs.
USE OF INFORMATION
We use your personal data to fulfill the purpose for which it was provided, or as otherwise set forth in this policy. For example, we may use your personal data as necessary to:
- process your reservation request and payment;
- enroll you in The Atrium Hotel on Thirds Hotels guest loyalty program;
- contact you about your reservation;
- make requested changes to your reservation or user account;
- provide you with a personalized experience on our websites;
- respond to your inquiries and other communications;
- register you to receive newsletters or other information for which you’ve expressed an interest; and
- to comply with legal requirements.
You may opt out of receiving any promotional or marketing emails at any time by contacting us directly or by following the “opt out” or “unsubscribe” links in such emails. We may, however, continue to contact you with relevant information about your past or upcoming reservations with us.
We will not sell any of your personal data to any outside organization. We only disclose your personal data to third parties as reasonably necessary to carry out the permitted uses described in the “USE OF INFORMATION” section of this policy. For example, we may share personal data with:
- our payment processors, technical and customer support contractors, and other service providers who are required to keep the personal data confidential and are prohibited from using it other than to carry out their services on our behalf;
- our successors in the event of a sale, merger, acquisition, or similar transaction affecting the relevant portion of our business; and
- legal and governmental authorities or other third parties, to the extent required to comply with a legal order or applicable law.